Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Big Problem, Simple Solution

So my camera has been driving me crazy. It's been over exposing outdoor pictures for awhile. When it started overexposing indoor pictures, I started shopping. That proved frustrating, all those different choices, and so today in consternation, I grabbed the thing and looked to see if there was a reset button. I wasn't expecting much as I had played with all the exposure settings myself already. Low and behold, I hit reset and the camera is a good as new! All this to say, that there will be more pictures and blogs, more frequently, on the way.

Tonight however, I used the bulk of my freetime to turn out a long time in the works article on vaccinations for my natural blog. I would love any comments you have, even critical as that will help me to refine and better the post.

More soon!

No comments: