Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Mind Always in Motion

Alton is the busiest kid on the planet. I have never seen him bored really. He is always, created, scheming, reading, or planning. A lot of you know that he aspires to be a comic strip writer. This is not necessarily every mother's dream for their child, but I encourage the creativity it takes for him to produce all the comic strips each day that he does. His main character is "Dingo" who happens to be a dog. Lately however, he has given Dingo a break and taken on some new inventive comic ideas such as "Shaggy Wolf" (my personal favorite) and this one called "Rat a Tat." I posted it because I thought the drawings were really cute and actually funny.
Obviously, I did not help him edit spelling or punctuation on this one. For school assignments he usually does well, but all is thrown to the wind for his own creations.

3 comments:

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

That actually made me laugh. He really is talented.

Anonymous said...

What a talent. I thought it was as good as some I've read in the paper.

Anonymous said...

My son has been drawing comics for several years now and he's so funny at it! Isn't it cute to see their sense of humor blossom in such a neat way?