Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Two Year Old in the House


It is the eve before the littlest member of the house turns 2. Does he suspect anything? I don't think so. He's heard the word birthday a lot around the house lately, but has no idea what that entails.


Saturday night we will celebrate with his little friend Kate who is turning two the day after him. I'm going to do the cake and somehow make it half princess half train/truck/heavy equipment or some such. I'll post a picture. It's been I'm not sure how long since I've decorated a cake, and in fact, Alayna is quite sore that she did not have any cake this year. It just kind of happened that way, so 2008 is the year Mommy makes a cake for your birthday!


This is writing week for Rob. His first submission of his 40 page paper is due on Monday. I've basically insisted he work on the thing at school. He gets too distracted at home so he's been up there for at least 8 hours a day. Last I heard he was on pg 18....I just can't worry about it. He'll write a bang up paper, but there will be an all-nighter involved next Sunday night.

No comments: