Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Avery!








It's Avery's official 2 year old birthday today. We woke him up with "Happy Birthday" to which he responded with a big smile but probably didn't have a clue what it was about. His party isn't until Saturday so there hasn't been a lot of fanfare, but it did snow for the first time since we've been here; a big beautiful snow actually. They cancelled the schools after about an hour and a half which I thought was a little ridiculous all these kids walking in the snow and buses everywhere on our way home from the gym. I didn't realize it at the time, but once home, I was home for good for the day. I couldn't back my car out of my parking space in our long sloping driveway. Choir and Praise Team practice were cancelled and Rob's school closed, so we're all home now cosy together in our house! I'd like to have a birthday like that!


By the way, if you haven't been over to my all-natural blog in awhile, then you might want to check it. I've been posting short blogs with some raw and healthy recipe ideas for kids. I never have time to write everything I want to say about something, so to keep things moving, I'm opting for some shorter entries for awhile. http://www.allnaturalarmymom.blogspot.com/



No comments: