Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update

Fortunately, today we did receive the money that Foto Connection said they were sending us, that is minus the $750 they charged for fees and of course, the verbal abuse we endured, which is why I don't regret filing complaints with The New York BBB, Consumer Affairs, the Federal Trade Commission, and the New York Attorney General, and LG Proper. I didn't know which one would take action, so I filed with them all just in case.

On to other subjects. Rob is enjoying his job even though the schedule is rigorous. We get up at 5am, I go for a 30 minute walk with the dog and he hops in the shower. By 5:45 I'm packing his lunch and fixing his breakfast. He leaves at 6:15 to get to the slug lot. He gets to work a little before 7:30am. What's bad is when Avery hears us and gets up that early with us which he did today. Rob is usually home by 6pm, we do baths about 7:30 and then try to have them in bed by 8:30. We go to bed at 10pm so there's not a whole lot of wiggle room during the week.

The only eventful thing here at the house, is that I whimsically began potty training Avery this afternoon. I like the potty training in a day method, but just don't think I have the patience right now. We focused on it for a good 3 1/2 hours. He finally started going in the potty after about 3 of those hours. Then we went outside and he peed all over the curb. Oh well, start over tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

A couple of days ago I went out into the back lard (that is what Madison calls it...I think it's a mix of yard and lawn)and they both had their pants off. I said what are you guys going? She said we went pee on the grass like Frankie Mom!!! Lovely!!