Friday, August 8, 2008

Chore Packs


With a new school schedule comes new chore packs. Once again we use a resource from http://www.titus2.com/ called Manager's of Their Chores. We've used this system for about 3 years now and it's still working well for us. The kids actually wear their chore packs, so there's no forgetting to do them.

This is Avery's first time to get one. He was very proud and as soon as he was outfitted with his new chorepack, ran to his Daddy and said, "This my chorepack." Because he can't read yet, his all have pictures instead of words which you can conveniently set up and print out on the website after you enter your book code.

I love the fact that I don't have to ask, "Did you do this?" and "Did you finish that?" They turn their chorepacks in when they've finished and I know it's done. I do a room inspection to make sure that their definition of a clean room matches mine, but other than that, it is maintenance free.

No comments: