Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mineral Deficiency?

Aubin is now crawling everywhere. He's figured out how to open cabinet doors and sticks anything he can in his mouth. We've had a new issue with keeping all legos off the floor because every day for a week we were fishing them out of his mouth. I think the kids have finally learned because I take legos away if I find them not put away!

He also enjoys the sandbox, but we have a little problem with him stuffing his mouth with the sand. So, we've been sitting him in the grass while we do yard work...and people wonder why we got to the trouble to do our lawn organically.



2 comments:

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

Give that boy some MEAT!
I want to kiss him!

Heather said...

Hahahahahaha. Steele used to do this. I remember finding sand in his dirty diapers about 2 days later. . . I bet that was uncomfy.